- She only buys what flatters her figure and complements her coloring. In other words, she knows how to pass on the bargain and keep only those things that make her look good.
- She understands the importance of buying the quality pieces that will never go out of style such as the Little Black Dress or the perfectly tailored jacket. These become the "foundation" of her wardrobe.
- She knows what pieces to splurge on. These pieces will add panache to her basics and remain timeless season after season.
- She understands that SHOES and BAGS make the outfit.
- She knows how to add DRAMA with accessories.
- She understands how to mix and match, creating new ensembles on a whim.
- She realizes that style ISN'T about the money.
- She knows how NOT to be the victim of this year's trends.
- She is comfortable knowing that everyday is not a photo shoot.
- And MOST importantly, she understands that the FIT rather than the size or label is EVERYTHING!
Each Wednesday I will begin posting a detailed entry for each of these basics starting next week. If you would like to know more about Life and Style by God's Design or to schedule us for your next ladies event, go here.Until I see you again,